Publicaciones Docentes

miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

An anecdote:THE HOUSE

Hello my name is Valery and I’m going  to talk about my experience, but first I think  that I have to describe myself. I am cool because my friends say that. I draw very well. Then, I am brave because one time y  fought against five bears in a night when I got lost in the forest.
My parents died in a car accident. Since then I lived alone but I have friends: Melody, Mark, Coni and Carl , Melody is funny, nice, and friendly. Mark is worried all the time but is so good at cooking. Coni is serious but funny sometimes, she draw so magnificently. Carl is  serious too but he looks a lot of series of horror.
One time we were watching a horror movie at home. Melody and Mark were horrified. Meanwhile, Coni and Mark were happy because my mom was cooking her famous ice-chocolate cake. When my mom finished cooking the dough of the cake she put the mold on fire but then Mark stumbled and fell into the fire. We all saw Mark die. Weeks later I was sleeping and I had a dream in which I was running from a child like Mark but he was bloody  and he looked suffering. He took me and started to say that I killed him so he went to kill me. In that moment, I woke up but I could listen to a sound in the kitchen like if someone was cooking something so I went to see and it was Mark with a knife cutting up all my friends. Now it was my turn so he cut my head. Then I woke up relieved but there was something that was so creepy. When I woke up I had a little cut on my head.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario